Be a Cville Village Volunteer!
Cville Village will rely on a group of enthusiastic and creative volunteers to succeed. We plan to begin recruiting volunteers in fall 2020. We’ll need volunteers to:
- Drive members to appointments, shopping, or social events
- Attend medical visits with members to take notes
- Help with light household chores
- Help with computers and other electronics
- Make visits to members at home or at rehabilitation facilities
- Help with light yard work, trash and recycling bins, pet care
- Plan and oversee excursions or social events for the Village membership
- Help manage the Village, both day-to-day and long-term ‘big picture’
- Write grants, fund-raise, do public relations/media work
- Solicit member discounts from trusted local tradespeople
The possibilities are endless and there’s something for everyone!
Volunteers need to pass a background check and attend a volunteer orientation. Watch for more information about this!